Saturday, April 9, 2011

A little bit about me...

I grew up in South Carolina, USA. I'm a follower of Jesus Christ, and have to say - 
it's wonderful to be His child. 
In 2005 I married my sweet husband and moved to Germany (my husband is German.) In 2007 God blessed us with our energetic happy little boy - keeps us laughing and very very busy. In 2009 our baby girl was born, and she keeps us all just entranced - we're biased, but she's pretty special. We commute as often as possible between the USA and Germany - my parents have a wing of their house always ready for us! 


A few years ago I saw a beautiful painting on a friend's blog - it was of her children - done by an artist represented on ... ETSY! And that was the first time I'd ever heard of Etsy (and yes, I promptly ordered one of my children). But wow, little did I know - the tip of the iceberg. There are thousands of amazing artists represented through these shops, and I want to discover them and share them here! More recently I've gotten  into the world of reviews and giveaways, and really and truly am dedicated to companies and shops that I would buy from myself and recommend to my family and friends. 

SO, thanks for stopping by, and I really hope you win something wonderful here!

2 comments:

Rachael @ The Little Birdie said...





Hi Rebecca! Thank you so much for stopping by The Little Birdie for the blog hop! I'm following you now! :)

Anne said...





Hi! I’m belatedly stopping by from the UBP. Nice to meet you! I am a new follower : )
I love your blog design- so cute!
I have two blogs, and I’d love for you to stop by when you get a minute. Thanks!

http://giveawaycorner.blogspot.com/ (A free giveaway every weekday)
http://anne-somekindofwonderful.blogspot.com/ (Family blog)

Image: istock, Design by: Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010