Friday, April 8, 2011

3 Free Mother's Day Cards

Tiny Prints has a great deal going - if you become a member you get 3 FREE (including shipping to individual US addresses) Mother's Day Cards plus one year free registration. You can unregister at any time (which I plan on doing as soon as my 3 free cards arrive). :)

I'm in Germany right now, so this was a perfect way to send a very personal (with our pictures in it) Mother's Day card to my mother and grandmothers.

Thank you to Heather at Passion for Savings for sharing this deal!

1 comments:

7658908c-32e1-11e0-a8fb-000bcdca4d7a said...





Hi There!
I'm stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party to say hello.
Have a great day!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/04/welcome-friends.html

Image: istock, Design by: Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010